Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I popped off my bumper:{

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I backed into a short granite stone and popped off one side front bumper. Repair shops are closed til Monday. I see some tabs are broken. Will they insist on a whole new bumper ? I put it back on but in the wheel well that black plastic is ruined. Bumper is fine save for the tabs that had those snaps in them.

Ok got the estimate. PIcs are pointless. It popped out no damage. But I know tabs broke.
So 330 for a new front bumper. I believe 120 for the black flat piece under the bumper...and 40 bucks for the wheel well plastic. And 5 bucks for the snaps. and 10 bucks for a bracket that is by the front sensor that came unglued.

BUT labor was $1600 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Ok got the estimate. PIcs are pointless. It popped out no damage. But I know tabs broke.
So 330 for a new front bumper. I believe 120 for the black flat piece under the bumper...and 40 bucks for the wheel well plastic. And 5 bucks for the snaps. and 10 bucks for a bracket that is by the front sensor that came unglued.

Welcome to the world of Tesla as many are finding out these days

Ask for an estimate without painting. There's a reason why old cars have unpainted bumpers.