Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I was able to get solar now i cant?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

FastAttack

2023 X Plaid W/W 2023 MXLR B/W
Apr 21, 2021
Atlanta Ga
I had an RN and went through the entire process I was ready to pay but let's say finances changed. Fast forward to 6 months later I tried placing a order and now it says tesla solar is not available in the area.

Any reason for this happening?

I am looking into which solar to get in Seattle and the Tesla solar page says panels are not available in my area. If I want the solar roof, they have a partnership with a local roofing company rather than sending their own team. Maybe they haven’t found local partnerships for solar panels?

I am looking into which solar to get in Seattle and the Tesla solar page says panels are not available in my area. If I want the solar roof, they have a partnership with a local roofing company rather than sending their own team. Maybe they haven’t found local partnerships for solar panels?
Local roofing just does the tear off for the solar roof install. Check to see if Sunrun is in your area. They have the Powerwalls.