Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

i1Tesla reviewed "The Bandit" license plate holder

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks, a group buy is not appropriate for this. Tony is not PPF installer or a large company or an RPM...he is an individual who came up with a smart idea and found a way to develop the idea/product in small quantity's for the Tesla community. If you support the entrepreneurial community, then buy from Tony; if not, go elsewhere. His product is high quality, competitively priced, and well thought out and yes...I purchased one for my car a few months back so i can speak from experience. :p

Folks, a group buy is not appropriate for this. Tony is not PPF installer or a large company or an RPM...he is an individual who came up with a smart idea and found a way to develop the idea/product in small quantity's for the Tesla community. If you support the entrepreneurial community, then buy from Tony; if not, go elsewhere. His product is high quality, competitively priced, and well thought out and yes...I purchased one for my car a few months back so i can speak from experience. :p

It's his decision to make about the economics of his product, and a group sale. There are a lot of variables to consider. Does he have all the business he needs already, or could he use more exposure and volume? If more volume is good, what is the break over point at which he could benefit from selling a large number at a slightly discounted price? Is there a benefit to getting more product out in public, and putting a bunch of brand ambassadors out in the wild?

Frankly, even though this product is cheaper than the Tork Lift I still find it a bit pricey for what it does. I thought that, if Tony wanted/needed to sell more volume there might be room for a small discount if it meant selling, say 50 or 100 of them at once. It might be a win/win.

Still trying to decide whether I need this product. But what I really don't need is someone who's not the vendor scolding me about "the entrepreneurial community."

Reactions: MrMannilow
There's really nothing wrong with people asking him, the worst thing he can say is no. It's a great looking product and I hope to purchase it at some point in the future. If there was a discount offered i would have bumped up my timeline to purchase it.

Reactions: logan