Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICE’d in El Paso

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What did the signs on those specific SC stalls say? IIRC the Houston 290 Rudy's has some of their SC stalls designated as "60 minute General Parking", so "ICEing" them in the short-term is actually permitted by Rudy's. This has to do with Rudy's wanting to make sure they keep room for their restaurant customers, given limited area of their parking lots. Are El Paso's like that as well?

Mind you the Rudy's manager probably wouldn't be happy with trailers parking like that, for the same reason, I'd think. :) As @Avid mentioned there does appear to be an option for a really long rig like that right across the street.

I just used Google Maps to check make sure there's no "can't park on the shoulder" signs on S Desert Blvd. I went back about a 1/4 mile, maybe a bit more, and no such signage. There are also clearly tire tracks there from prior usage by vehicles. What there isn't is a proper crosswalk from that side of the street over to Rudy's.

P.S. The business that neighbors on the other side of the hotel in the OP's picture? The El Paso Porsche dealership. Funny that that's the case with Austin SC, as well. A Porsche dealership just down the road.