Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IDK If anyone has predicted this yet but...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just googled the location. The address on my invite IS the Space X factory! So yeah, maybe I will be right. Someone on FB says that they dont have a Starship at that location. IDK if he is qualified to know that but maybe Im wrong. IDK We will know Thursday night.

I am going. I'm freaking out. I am so lucky! I have been dreaming of going since the truck was teased in 2017. Ive never been to any other event. I'm just a dude tinkering in a garage that built something cool and made some good connections and friends. I am a +1.

ASS :p LOL Lucky F*%*er

Sense the jealousy? :p

This was my prediction shortly after he mentioned 300,000lb towing capacity for the new pickup. This seems to have been confirmed with the announcement that it will be at SpaceX instead of the design center. So... welcome to the party! lol

Maybe they race a plane taking off in the Roadster too? Or tow a passenger plane with the Roadster just to show how much better EVs are even when they're not designed for things they're tasked with.