Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you could change one thing about the Model 3...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Improve standard trunk & frunk lighting
Option to embiggen UI elements (indicators, warnings, battery guage & text)
Option to tie different Spotify logins with driver profile so I can still listen to spotify when the boss has borrowed the car
Option to include non-Tesla fast charging network sites in navigation with multiple routes, & ability to add waypoints
2nd 12V outlet in boot would be nice too

Reactions: jsmay311
Improve standard trunk & frunk lighting
Option to embiggen UI elements (indicators, warnings, battery guage & text)
Option to tie different Spotify logins with driver profile so I can still listen to spotify when the boss has borrowed the car
Option to include non-Tesla fast charging network sites in navigation with multiple routes, & ability to add waypoints
2nd 12V outlet in boot would be nice too

Compact spare. Should be standard on all cars. IMO

Reactions: DwightKSchrute
Not normally as I seem to spin the car and road around.

It does still work, but the new screen layout is more finicky with where you tap vs the old screen layout. You have to make sure to swipe from the bottom-middle of the pane. Otherwise, like you said, it will spin the car visualization around instead of swiping between cards.

If you can ignore the santa easter egg nonsense here...

upload_2021-2-23_12-56-26.png

Tesla Holiday Update Has Farting Horn, Revised Screen Layout

Last edited:
Dumb cruise control that can work without sensors.

I am so tired of winter driving when we have to stop every 20 minutes to clear the sensors or just give up and drive with my foot. And yes we have tried rain-x and never wet and many others, rain-x seems to help the most, but nothing works in real weather.

i was talking to a buddy of mine and he's considering a M Y. i was praising everything tesla for about an hour and he asked "what do you NOT like about it"....had to think and literally the only semi-major thing i've came up with it; The seats (black) are hot as hell. Now, i am hot natured, but i'm talking about just sitting in them for 15 minutes on a mild weather day (75)...

I have tried 1 "cooling seat pad" but i'm not a big fan.

Does anybody have any other solutions?!?!!? I am all ears!