Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you knew then...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 237274
If it's not raining and I can get some folks to come out in this heat, would you be able/want to do the car show at Quaker Steak on 49th St Thursday? It's from 4-8pm. You do need to get there as close to 4 as you can, though...if you want to park in the coned off show area.

As long as Tesla delivers me an S on Wednesday I will be at Quaker Steak at 4. I told my wife we already got an invite to a Tesla meetup and she was super excited :)

As long as Tesla delivers me an S on Wednesday I will be at Quaker Steak at 4. I told my wife we already got an invite to a Tesla meetup and she was super excited :)
Sweet! Even if it doesn't happen Wednesday (but I know it will), we could still do a meetup for you and your wife to have some advance Tesla time!
@LoL Rick @Great Dane , you in?

Did you say car show?

Kermit.gif.gif

2 confirmed including LoL Rick, 1 tentative, me, and @Leightyrx . So 5 Teslas, at least...you know Great Dane will change that from tentative!

Fingers crossed for no rain Thursday, and a timely delivery for @Leightyrx ! Jot down all your questions for us, we've all been doing this for years now!

I say, even if it rains we still meet and eat and talk Tesla.