Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If You're Reserving -what car are you coming from?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a 2013 Odyssey and a 2010 Insight. We'll be selling the Insight back to the dealer.

We commute through high traffic during the week and the idea of having some of that being done by the car itself is very appealing. It will also allow us access to the HOV lanes.

More importantly, the feeling of being involved in something of this magnitude is amazing.

2004 BMW 325ci (currently 173k miles).

Why the 3? Because I had a short test drive in a P70D and that was enough to convince me.

I thought it was interesting that none of the 5 people I chatted with in line on Thursday had taken a Tesla out for a test drive.

2014 mustang 6speed (v6)...good fun to value ratio car but I am so ready to move on already ....there are interior rattles in that thing that challenge my sanity at times...still fun though.
I need to take a test drive asap as I do fear missing the clutch and gears of the manual...I assume re-gen braking can substitute for downshifting at least to some degree...

Honda Accord. Need something more hip and Model 3 will be first EV if I hold out. I'm not a the sky is falling because of global warming person, just like the Tesla product. And I'm not sure if I can wait until 2018 though so might dump the reservation.