Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IKON Motorsports Front Lip for Model 3: A Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice splitter.....although mine did not come with hardware or the preinstalled tape.....

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 460
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 424
Reactions: Skione65
I have to think the range is worse, but super marginally so. No way I'm bothering to figure that one out. Kind a like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop - the world may never know.

My polypropylene spoiler has held up great since installing - and while I'd rather have a nice real CF one, I do feel a lot better about it every time I park near a curb\/curb stop or pull into my garage - I'm not paranoid about it all like I would be with painted.
I'm also in Chicago and about to order the same lip. Where did you get yours installed?

Umm... like where did you get it installed?

I jest but most people don't have a nice lift in their garage.
Haha got ya. Most people also don't have a nice Tesla in their garage. It's good to not be most people. Admittedly the lift did help a ton with installing the lip (which I did twice), but I'm sure it can be readily done without. I did install a lip on my last car (Lexus IS) in the driveway. It was super nice - and I destroyed it banging into stuff, which is why I went with the PP ikon lip, I nudge all kinds of stuff with it and have no regrets. As a bonus the PP ikon lip literally adds almost no additional clearance requirement, IMO.

I view the PP lip, self installed as basically a consumable given it's price.

Last edited: