TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

I'll cover your hotel - Make me your guest to Gigafactory grand opening

Discussion in 'Model S' started by DrivingTheFuture, May 27, 2016.

1. DrivingTheFuture

PM me if you're interested. Not a current owner but own stock and early model 3 reservation holder. Would LOVE to be there!

2. Fusion

Fusion Member

Is there no PM in this forum or I'm missing something. Only see a conversation option. I might be interested!

• Like x 1
  3. SR22pilot

SR22pilot Member

I think the conversation function is this forum's version of the PM function. The one time I used it that's how it seemed to function.

4. deonb

deonb Active Member

Eew. "PM me" sounds so much better than "Converse me".

• Funny x 1
  5. DrivingTheFuture

Are you really interested? So I take it you received an invitation? Please let me know soon even if you're just thinking about going as I already have a travel packed summer (it'd be nice to make arrangements ahead of time) :) I'll also message you directly with this same text, feel free to respond in either way. And FYI it looks like they changed how you converse directly, so you just click on the user acct. name and then click start a conversation. :) Anyways hope to hear from you soon!

• Like x 1
  6. xhawk101

xhawk101 Active Member

Same boat here, would love to get a ticket to the event, willing to pay hotel!

7. moove

moove New Member

@DrivingTheFuture: Are you still looking for a ticket for the gigafactory opening party? I have an extra ticket and need accomodation in Reno :)

8. DrivingTheFuture

Sorry but I am not. Thank you!