Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm excited...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... we're getting our first Tesla next week.
It is a P100DL. Quite nippy for a big barge. It's very red outside and very white inside. Late 2018 so it's got most of the updates I was after and has still got a couple of years warranty left. Not that I'll need it, right? Right? Helloo?
Now off to read more... so many questions...
We had a Leaf for three years and are midway through a Kia Soul 3 year lease so the EV concept isn't new to us but the Tesla experience certainly is.
Sorry, I'm new. Forum etiquette probably way off posting here... :D

probably won't need to bother with Ludicrous Plus unless I'm sat at the lights next to Saturn 5.

hahahahaha

I often hear people say of Tesla’s the the acceleration is a one trick pony. But it does make me wonder why on earth there’s so few EVs which even try and be fast. I think the Taycan is the first mainstream to bother and even their mid level turbo (115k), is only M3P 0-60 and top speed.

hahahahaha

I often hear people say of Tesla’s the the acceleration is a one trick pony. But it does make me wonder why on earth there’s so few EVs which even try and be fast. I think the Taycan is the first mainstream to bother and even their mid level turbo (115k), is only M3P 0-60 and top speed.
I still can't get my head around why they called it a "turbo"!