Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I'm just going to leave this right here...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FIrst ever pass in the Plaid. Thursday Night Thunder, Irwindale Dragstrip. Crushed the Mustang in the right lane. Drag Strip mode engaged, Peak Performance Ready.

IMG_0524.PNG

Reactions: byeLT4 and SBDPlaid
Yep they’re crazy fast. What was your SOC?
My best 1/8 so far is a 6.04@120 with 85%SOC
Approximately 75%. Need to work on that RT, but for my first pass I was most focused on not red-lighting

Interesting to note that most everything at the track was American muscle. One Performance Model 3 and no other Teslas, no Porsches, no Italian cars. Was hoping for some more variety but it was a blast nonetheless.

I sensed there was still some confusion on the legality of the Plaid at NHRA sanctioned tracks. Seems like they might want a "Street Legal Level 6" license as I was told I went too fast.

Approximately 75%. Need to work on that RT, but for my first pass I was most focused on not red-lighting

Interesting to note that most everything at the track was American muscle. One Performance Model 3 and no other Teslas, no Porsches, no Italian cars. Was hoping for some more variety but it was a blast nonetheless.

I sensed there was still some confusion on the legality of the Plaid at NHRA sanctioned tracks. Seems like they might want a "Street Legal Level 6" license as I was told I went too fast.
Your 60 foot was pretty good, and RT doesn’t impact the ET so no problem there
Sweet spot is 85-100% for full power, so you’ll be faster with a little higher SOC