Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In car display no longer displays Supercharging cost?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The in-car onscreen display previously displayed the supercharging cost/kw/minute when you selected a particular supercharging balloon; likewise, if I remember correctly, the list of Superchargers shown on the left hand side also displayed the charging cost of all within range. Did Tesla remove the in-car charging cost when they added it to the Tesla Smartphone app?

The in-car onscreen display previously displayed the supercharging cost/kw/minute when you selected a particular supercharging balloon; likewise, if I remember correctly, the list of Superchargers shown on the left hand side also displayed the charging cost of all within range. Did Tesla remove the in-car charging cost when they added it to the Tesla Smartphone app?
I am at a supercharger right now in Charlottesville Virginia! mine definitely displays it is zero since I have lifetime as long as I own the car free supercharger I have 87,000 miles on my car and plan to keep it till 250,000 **** you Elon. My mind may change as the supercharger networks open to cars like the Cadillac lyric

After installing firmware downloaded last night, the charging cost is again displaying correctly. Since I had three months of unlimited free supercharging that ended Sept 21st, that is probably why the cost was never displayed until now. Maybe it takes a few weeks after free charging ends to start displaying the Supercharging cost?

Reactions: jdcollins5