Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In Search Of: Model X 90 or 100

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a Model X -

Must Have Options:
90D or 100D (Not sure if 100s had transferable SC)
Auto Pilot 2 or newer
FSD Purchased, or you purchase prior to sale to me
Free Unlimited Supercharging for life (Must be transferable)
6 or 7 Seat (6 Preferred)
Upgraded Sound
Tow Package

Exterior color in order of preference:
White, Black, Silver, Midnight Silver Metallic
Not interested in the other colors

Interior color in order of preference:
Black Textile, White Leather, Black Leather, Cream Leather

Prefer Premium Upgrades Package or Premium Interior Package discussion:
Mainly just want the upgraded sound, and heated seats (cold weather package) out of the premium options and they've shuffled a lot around in options and standard, so I'm not 100% sure what falls where.

Located near Austin, TX. I am willing to travel for the right Model X, but prefer a local sale.

Please send me a message if you have a Model X that matches.

Please include:
Pictures (at least a couple, please)
MX Specs/Options
Miles
Issues (if any)
Asking Price

Cash buyer. Thank you.

You'd be better off right now to just buy a new one. The used prices are still at about 95% of the new ones.

Oh, and be careful with the 90 battery. They only actually had 81kwh. Almost no one gets the 259 epa rated miles. I'd just hold out for a 100d. But, with the new ones starting at $85,000 pretty much loaded (and with the new suspension and 30 more miles of range), the used 100Ds will eventually take a major tumble in price (which will puch all the other trims down also).

It took me 3.5 years to find and buy a model S. I've now been looking for a model X for a year. I scour this forum, EV-cpo.com, aurotrader, cars.com, Facebook, cl, and other sites in search of a great price on an X100d. I'm telling you though, all of the 90s that you see in the $62k- $70k range are 2016 and early 2017 cars. There were a lot of issues with those early Xs. You better get a good warranty.

And based on your specs, you can get a new one for $90k (after rebate). So that's $20k more than the 90Ds you're seeing. Plus, you have to make sure those old models have the PUP that all the new ones come with.

Just be patient. You'll get a much better car in a couple months for $70k. And it will hold its value much better than a$70k 90D will.

Ive been watching for a while and Ive actually noticed that prices are quite low right now. There are some dreamers that are asking a lot for their X's but they arent selling. Ive been watching Tesla CPO sites and they are flying off the shelfs.

C9A7E17B-5780-414A-B165-3F8AAE034CFE.jpeg
Or just get a new long range like this for $78k.