Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor 🚨BACK IN STOCK🚨 LDCRS Premium 3D (LOGO FREE) All Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2024/2023/2022/2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the trunk liner. Fits well. Came folded up in quarters so I let it relax in the sun before installing. It’s very much like the fit you would expect. I am pleased with the fitment and I will recommend it to the other model Y owners that I know in person. Finally I can get rid of my old model 3 liner I had been using!
Looking forward to receiving the sub trunk and frunk liners tomorrow!
E55749FE-FDA7-4ABC-87BC-52B5FD94FE74.jpeg

Just got the trunk liner. Fits well. Came folded up in quarters so I let it relax in the sun before installing. It’s very much like the fit you would expect. I am pleased with the fitment and I will recommend it to the other model Y owners that I know in person. Finally I can get rid of my old model 3 liner I had been using!
Looking forward to receiving the sub trunk and frunk liners tomorrow!
View attachment 833951
Thanks for posting your feedback and congrats on being the first! For all those who ordered, your honest feedback will greatly be appreciated on Amazon as well!

Thanks!
Ian
LDCRS

Any chance you’ll produce a liner for the back of the rear seat?
It's definitely on our list of things to do, but as we've experienced recently, the timeline from design, concept, production and delivery can be quite hard to estimate all the steps in the process for a set timeframe. We'll likely follow a similar process to the trunk mats when we launch future products. We've received great feedback by launching in the manner that we have vs. pre-orders and holding up customers funds etc. We prefer this way too, we think it provides a better overall buying experience for our customers.

Reactions: C-Bus Y
Coming Soon
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Complete Set/Bundle (6 Pieces)

Whats Included?

- 1x Driver Side Floor Mat

- 1x Passenger Side Floor Mat

- 1x 2nd Row Floor Mat

- 1x Trunk Mat

- 1x Front Trunk Mat

- 1x Rear Sub Trunk Mat

Discounts will apply for purchasing complete set versus purchasing each item separately.
À la carte options will still be available

We'll update the forums accordingly when they are live on Amazon!

Thanks,
Ian
LDCRS

Now Available!
LDCRS Tesla Model Y Floor Mats Complete Set

Save $35 when purchasing the complete LDCRS set versus purchasing each item individually.

AMAZON LINK:

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 9.16.13 AM.png

Reactions: PeteOC
Taptes has a 50$ coupon on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/TAPTES-Weath...f-Interior/dp/B09YT719HX?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1 bringing their full set price to 210$. Do you think you can price match. I am down between you, Taptes and one more competitor. TAPTES is leading purely on price side and I have to order in next couple of days. Appreciate if you can price match or better beat it.
Price match or not, I am very happy with these mats. Texture looks a bit different than the Taptes mats.

• Love
Reactions: ldcrsmode
Taptes has a 50$ coupon on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/TAPTES-Weath...f-Interior/dp/B09YT719HX?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1 bringing their full set price to 210$. Do you think you can price match. I am down between you, Taptes and one more competitor. TAPTES is leading purely on price side and I have to order in next couple of days. Appreciate if you can price match or better beat it.
Unfortunately we don't have any current promo that would match that price. We list our products at a price comparable to most. While we know we won't be the cheapest, we will always strive to provide our customers with the best products along side unmatched customer service. With pricing in mind, while we don't have any current promos at those price levels, we occasionally have sales around major holidays and events like Amazon Prime Day which would provide additional savings during those periods.

Thanks,
LDCRS

Reactions: cw78
We’re in the process of restocking for the holiday season! Interior and rear trunk mats remain in stock and front trunk/rear trunk will be in stock in the next week or so. Regarding Black Friday deals, we will definitely have them (pending supply constraints) we want to make sure we have enough stock for everyone to take advantage of the deals. So worst case scenario that we see now is that if we don’t have a healthy inventory on Black Friday we will have a post Black Friday deal sale for TMC members to take advantage of. We will post more the week leading up to Black Friday so our customers can make the most informed buying decisions. Cheers!
Any upcoming deals for Black Friday? Taking delivery next week and need to get the trunk mat. Already got floormats, so just need the matching trunk mat.

Thanks!

Reactions: BamaRed