Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

In with the new, out with the old.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have taken delivery of brand new Y, now need to move the S. Those you who have sold your Tesla, where did you have the best luck doing it? Trade in value at Tesla was comical. Amazing how little they value their own used vehicles...

Have taken delivery of brand new Y, now need to move the S. Those you who have sold your Tesla, where did you have the best luck doing it? Trade in value at Tesla was comical. Amazing how little they value their own used vehicles...
It's not really about how Tesla "values" their cars. They are NOT in the business of selling used cars, period.

That's clearly reflected in the prices they offer anyone trying to trade in a car.

When I traded in my 2018 Model S earlier this year, Tesla gave me significantly more than I was offered by any of other car buying services. It all depends on what you’re trading and current market conditions.