Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Included Mats in the Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you all for your warm welcome to the forum. I'm eagerly awaiting the delivery of my 6 seat Model X about 10 days from now. If you are an owner of the same config, can I get your help to confirm all of the mats that came with the car? Did you receive mats for just the floor areas in front of the seats or did Tesla also include mats for the frunk and area behind the 3rd row seating? Also, how would you rate the quality of the Tesla mats? Should I purchase some of the Lloyds Luxe mats? Thanks in advance for sharing the info about what came with your car. :)

Reactions: ModelX
Only got the OEM mats for seat areas. No cargo mats included.

Thank you all for your warm welcome to the forum. I'm eagerly awaiting the delivery of my 6 seat Model X about 10 days from now. If you are an owner of the same config, can I get your help to confirm all of the mats that came with the car? Did you receive mats for just the floor areas in front of the seats or did Tesla also include mats for the frunk and area behind the 3rd row seating? Also, how would you rate the quality of the Tesla mats? Should I purchase some of the Lloyds Luxe mats? Thanks in advance for sharing the info about what came with your car. :)

• Informative
Reactions: NathanWolf
Just the seating areas for me. Quality seems fine.

The mat I got for my 6-seater Model X is actually for the 7-seater - it has a big hole for the middle seat pedestal that I don't have. I'm curious if this is how everyone else's 6-seater came?

Quality seems fine.
My 3rd row OEM mat is sliding all over the place - it's kinda shaped like a reverse C - so the edges are flapping around when people push them around with their feet. They don't really stay in place - no anchors that I can see or nubbing on the back to keep them stuck to the floor. This is not really an issue for the front or 2nd row, though, FWIW.

Thank you everyone for your input. A friend of mine just sent me a 20% off promotion code so I'll go ahead and place an order for Lloyd "Ultra" mats so I have them for my delivery in 10 days. The order sites for their dealers ask for the configuration of the Model X (6 or 7 seats) so I'm confident that they have different second row mats. The reviews of the quality of the carpet pile and the anchoring system make these sound like a good investment.

Reactions: madodel
Thank you everyone for your input. A friend of mine just sent me a 20% off promotion code so I'll go ahead and place an order for Lloyd "Ultra" mats so I have them for my delivery in 10 days. The order sites for their dealers ask for the configuration of the Model X (6 or 7 seats) so I'm confident that they have different second row mats. The reviews of the quality of the carpet pile and the anchoring system make these sound like a good investment.
I ordered a set from ebay someone on here has gotten as well. They are comparable to the Lloyds but nearly half the price. You may want to check it out.

Reactions: Ormond
I have a Signature 6 seat X and I'm pretty sure it came with the correct mats for 6 seats but I'd have to go pull them out of a box in the garage to check since I replaced them with the Loyds Luxe mats.

I had these custom made for my Model X with tan interior. They were actually cheaper than Llyods with the custom artwork and are a very lush carpet.

Model S Custom Floor Mats – For My Tesla

20160613_140227sm.jpg

Very nice mats indeed, especially the piping, though they are quite a bit more expensive. Both appear to be very high quality. The ForMyTelsa mat set (complete set) is listed at $1,055.00 while the Lloyd Luxe mats were 585.00 after a 20% off discount coupon. Both include the front, 2nd and 3rd row seats plus one for the frunk and one for the space behind the 3rd row. I really like the heel pad on the ForMyTesla mats though which helps prevent wear from your foot on Tesla's awesome accelerator!

I really love the ForMyTesla mats but can't justify a 2X cost premium. Great review of the Lloyd Luxe mats: Luxury Tesla Model X floor mats by Lloyd [Review]

I was sent a coupon from a friend which deducted 20% off (plus free shipping) from these list prices:
  • 2 pc Front Mats ($151.00)
  • 1 pc 2nd Row Mat ($133.00)
  • 1 pc 3rd Row Mat ($98.00)
  • Front Trunk (Frunk Mat) ($133.00)
  • Small Cargo Trunk Mat (Behind 3rd Row) ($133.00)
  • Large Cargo Trunk Mat (3rd Row Folded Down) ($209.00)
  • Complete Mat Set (w/ Small Cargo Trunk Mat) ($598.00)
  • Complete Mat Set (w/ Large Cargo Trunk Mat) ($674.00)

I really love the ForMyTesla mats but can't justify a 2X cost premium. Great review of the Lloyd Luxe mats: Luxury Tesla Model X floor mats by Lloyd [Review]

I was sent a coupon from a friend which deducted 20% off (plus free shipping) from these list prices:
  • 2 pc Front Mats ($151.00)
  • 1 pc 2nd Row Mat ($133.00)
  • 1 pc 3rd Row Mat ($98.00)
  • Front Trunk (Frunk Mat) ($133.00)
  • Small Cargo Trunk Mat (Behind 3rd Row) ($133.00)
  • Large Cargo Trunk Mat (3rd Row Folded Down) ($209.00)
  • Complete Mat Set (w/ Small Cargo Trunk Mat) ($598.00)
  • Complete Mat Set (w/ Large Cargo Trunk Mat) ($674.00)
A note on this comparison. The ForMyTesla mats are wonderful quality and include features like logos, edge piping and a heel mat. If you like these features, definitely consider them.