TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Increased performance with v10

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Lx2m3, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Lx2m3

Lx2m3 Member

According to the “Now you Know Channel” on YouTube the performance increase with v10 on a mid-range M3 (I know you can’t get that one now) is 0.5 second less for 0-60. Tesla don’t appear to have changed their spec on the website. Why wouldn’t they advertise it? Is it true?

2. m3gt2

m3gt2 Member

Because you can't buy it? In my Performance you can feel the jump in performance, particularly at overtaking speeds, not sure how much it's shaved off 0-60 though.

3. Rooster6655

Rooster6655 Active Member

People have reported increases on all the models not just the mid range that now isn't available.

4. VanillaAir_UK

VanillaAir_UK Moderator UK and Ireland

Whats the increase in torque? Without a big increase in torque, you are not going to see dramatic acceleration differences.

5. vitesse

vitesse Active Member

Only on Raven Model S/X and Model 3, sadly. But my MS70D is quick enough!