Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now appears to be live on UK configurator

328 Miles Range
0-60 in 2.9sec
163mph Top Speed
Bespoke Styling (which was already spotted several times)
Adaptive Suspension
20" "Warp" Wheels
Track Mode V3

Looks to still be called performance, but had the ludicrous badge in the render as previously seen.

1713888721536.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Temper Tantrum
They've addressed a couple of key gripes of the old P which was the differentiation from the LR:

Seats look good
Adaptive dampers (potentially) good

Still feel there was scope for them to add an exclusive colour, but overall I really like the look of it.

PS Do not look at US prices 🙈

US price (converted) is £42,500 before any tax credits. Why is the UK paying so much more when they are probably made in China or Germany?
USA has different sales taxes based on the state in which purchased/registered so price is shown without tax. Using your £42,500 it would be £51,000 when you add 20% VAT. Still quite a bit less expensive in the USA but it was ever thus.

I will presume "fanboys" is a form of insult. So be it. If I was buying again now (very happy with our 2019 M3P and we keep cars for a very long time) I'd be one of them. Lots of differences for me to satisfy the man's math.
Bizarre comment. Not a fanboy here but may well order one.
I doubt they are adjusting the HP between countries, how would that translate into the same acceleration times?

The motors from EU certification are front 158 kw and rear 303 kw - this translates to 618bhp but is not reported as such because they reach peak at different speeds.

I wonder if there are regulations somewhere where the total "peak" together must be reported and this then comes in lower.

Reactions: Temper Tantrum
I will presume "fanboys" is a form of insult. So be it. If I was buying again now (very happy with our 2019 M3P and we keep cars for a very long time) I'd be one of them. Lots of differences for me to satisfy the man's math.
Quite the contrary, never mean to insult. Apologies if offended🙏

If the numbers work then go for it. Just simply for me, although I often spend money like water, £16k interest on an M3P versus about £4k on an MYP seems a tad unbalanced in addition to the respective vehicle base cost.

Everyone’s priorities are different as is quite apparent on this forum! And I’m certain plenty will sell regardless of if the interest rate doubled again…

If your purchase path bypasses the interest option as a cash buyer then happy days👍

Last edited:
Quite the contrary, never mean to insult. Apologies if offended🙏

If the numbers work then go for it. Just simply for me, although I often spend money like water, £16k interest on an M3P versus about £4k on an MYP seems a tad unbalanced in addition to the respective vehicle base cost.

Everyone’s priorities are different as is quite apparent on this forum! And I’m certain plenty will sell regardless of if the interest rate doubled again…

If your purchase path bypasses the interest option as a cash buyer then happy days👍
It's a painful rate, for sure. But with base rate over 5%, it's not going to be cheap unless they look to discount it or absorb some of that finance cost as they are doing for the MY.

I wonder with sluggish sales, once we get through launch phase, if they might roll out the deals. prob worth waiting and seeing if in no hurry, that's what I may well do.