Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Independant Tesla shop recommendation in Northern California - Aftermarket parts install and wheel alignment

Jpandes

May 3, 2021
Redwood City, Ca
Can you guys/gals recommend any Indy mechanics that work on Teslas? I recently installed lowering links and wheels spacers on my S. I need a wheel alignment and camber arms installed. While me car is still under warranty for 1 more year, it would be good to know who the good Indy shops are in NorCal.

My "goto guy" that works on my ICE car(s) doesn't do EV's:D

eglee413

Feb 26, 2020
Bay Area
Second Motorsport Techniques they were my goto Ice place and now have done all my Model Y mods. MPP coils, rims, alignment, steering wheel, odds and ends.

ngng

Jul 23, 2018
Bay Area
Can you guys/gals recommend any Indy mechanics that work on Teslas? I recently installed lowering links and wheels spacers on my S. I need a wheel alignment and camber arms installed. While me car is still under warranty for 1 more year, it would be good to know who the good Indy shops are in NorCal.

My "goto guy" that works on my ICE car(s) doesn't do EV's:D

no difference working on the suspension parts between ice or ev

TheDriveway

Local Vendor - NorCal
Feb 24, 2020
San Jose, CA
Thank for stopping by John! Beautiful car.

Attachments

• 0I2A0589.jpg
    0I2A0589.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 0I2A0600.jpg
    0I2A0600.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 0I2A0603.jpg
    0I2A0603.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 0I2A0610.jpg
    0I2A0610.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 0I2A0616.jpg
    0I2A0616.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 0I2A0617.jpg
    0I2A0617.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 25
  • 0I2A0619.jpg
    0I2A0619.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 31

SpaceShipDrvr

Aug 1, 2021
Eureka, CA
If only there was a real definition of "Northern California"... :) As someone who lives up near the Oregon border, San Jose and the bay area does not qualify even remotely as "Northern California". 😂 (But then again from SoCal or San Diego it might) ;) - See attached image:

As I am expecting my Model Y soon, I was looking in this thread hoping to see recommendations for Shasta county (Eureka) or Humboldt county (Redding).

Attachments

• northern california.png
    northern california.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Love
Reactions: FlatSix911

FlatSix911

Porsche 918 Hybrid
Jun 15, 2015
Silicon Valley
If only there was a real definition of "Northern California"... :) As someone who lives up near the Oregon border, San Jose and the bay area does not qualify even remotely as "Northern California". 😂 (But then again from SoCal or San Diego it might) ;) - See attached image:

As I am expecting my Model Y soon, I was looking in this thread hoping to see recommendations for Shasta county (Eureka) or Humboldt county (Redding).
Another pet peeve... if you are a native or local, please do not use the slang terms NorCal or SoCal. ;)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC