Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inside view of the Cybertruck

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwoK4drSi

IG: TwoK4drSi
Apr 3, 2019
DFW
Newest pics inside
IMG_7732.jpeg

Reactions: Masi
Lol……

I hope they stick to the $39,000 price…. Wow..

No turn signal stalks? No instrument cluster?

What’s with the long dash?
That steering wheel. 🤦‍♂️

The no stalks is seriously making me pause on buying a Tesla. That and E's political antics. Oh my have the rose pedals fallen off in my desire to own a Tesla. Which is crazy coming from me. Owning a Tesla has been my dream since 2010.

Also if I'm going to spend +$80k on a car I think I've decided I want an R1S. I didn't preorder because of pubic charging fears but that's becoming less of an issue. I still may get a Y but that's mainly because of price. But not if they remove stalks. There's no way my wife would drive it.

They did?
Many did, yes. The Iphone dropping the home button was a pretty big deal.

I prefer the stalkless setup in my MS. It's easier. There's 0 downside. People complain they have to reach for 3 pt turns, but it's barely additional reach and the auto-shift is really really good. So there are more times than not you don't even have to shift.

I understand some don't like the turn signals and that makes more sense, but it's a personal preference. Again, the auto cancelling on the S is really really good.