Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installed H&R Springs!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone!

After much research and deliberation, I decided to go with the H&R springs over the Eibach and UPP springs. The ride height looks great so far, and it hasn't even fully settled yet! Also no complaints about the drivability or sounds or anything, everything is like it was before the install! Love the look of the car sitting lower, no regrets <3, if you have any withholdings, don't, the install was smooth and no issues with clearance or ride comfort whatsoever!

View attachment 720147

View attachment 720150

Definitely needs a rear diffuser now! Super excited about the car :) .

Mia.
Nice!

I knew a guy that had a fancy boat, in Florida.

It was named Miss Demeanor.

He was…..

A lawyer.

CF809C57-D7E6-4C8A-8D49-24F38736FD9C.jpeg

FB3F5922-01CB-4BE7-8B29-22CA350467F1.jpeg

D58F8199-D446-4A87-964A-5BFFAD9CADE2.jpeg

Tried to get it from a few different angles so everyone has the best idea of what they are getting.

Measured ~95mm from the ground to the jack points, and ~108mm (+\- a few mm) from the ground to the battery (75mm inside the jack points, as directed in the owners manual).

These are 255/35R20, which are a half inch taller than the stock 235/35R20 (~13mm more ground clearance). 5mm front spacers and 16mm rear spacers.

The ride is a bit rougher (less so with the taller, wider, softer-walled all-seasons) lowered, but not nearly significant enough to drive me back to stock. My wife, who has complained about previous suspensions and has described her 2016 TRD Pro 4Runner as riding “like a covered wagon,” has not said anything even after riding 400 miles yesterday on a road trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: utmiken