Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Installed round wheel with horn and stalks on 2023 Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2023 Plaid. Had the original yoke that peeled, tesla replaced with the updated yoke but I wanted a round wheel so I bought that. I will be selling the new yoke with center horn and airbag in the FS section but feel free to PM me if you are interested. Located in NC. It was on my car for about 10 days and its obviously in perfect condition.

FYI airbags between the new yoke with center horn and round wheel with center horn are slightly different. They are NOT compatible.

The stalks came from teslaunch. Cost was $380 ish but someone posted they found a 15% coupon so they got it a bit cheaper (I used 10%). Took two weeks for delivery from China. Install was very easy. I have a friend that was a former Tesla tech who is now a master mechanic at BMW so he did the swap for me and fixed rattles in my car. Total time took 15 minutes. He was very impressed with the stalks and functionality. I came from a Y so having stalks again is so nice. I have a feeling this company is using the factory that makes the stalks for Tesla. I cant imagine they were able to copy these this good. They are factory clones.

Stalks work just like factory minus the left one activates the horn if you pull in which is stupid. Pushing it activates the high beams. Maybe they will fix and offer a new left stalk only for us to upgrade. Having normal turn signals and gear shift is amazing. Worth every freakin cent. I love Tesla but their design choices can be so stupid.

If you happen to live anywhere near Raleigh my buddy is a former Tesla tech he can do work on your car. Our SC is one of the worst in the country so its nice to have him fix something and not wait over a month from Tesla. Hes very affordable too. If you want my yoke he can do the install for you.

Listing for my wheel for sale: Tesla Model X/S Updated Yoke with center horn

Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 7.38.49 AM.png

Reactions: Bigriver