Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I work for a small company and am getting a car on a business lease, me as the employee (not a director) will be paying for this out of my salary, taking advantage of the BIK. We are not going through a Salary Sacrifice scheme administed by a company (doing this in house). The next hurdle we have is obtaining insurance.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Seems to be difficult to get insurance..........

Any help would be appreciated.

I was with Geico but there price to add my Tesla was very high Went with progressive they came in a little cheaper. I waited another month call back Geico and they came in much cheaper now I am back Geico. You have to shop around there no Tesla Insurance in the state of Florida but when it arrives I will check it out for sure. So shop around Good Luck

Reactions: Coltcon
I was with Geico but there price to add my Tesla was very high Went with progressive they came in a little cheaper. I waited another month call back Geico and they came in much cheaper now I am back Geico. You have to shop around there no Tesla Insurance in the state of Florida but when it arrives I will check it out for sure. So shop around Good Luck

Do you know if geico covers full self driving in case your car gets totaled?