Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called. Currently with liberty mutual and tried to get them to lower my premiums. Was on hold for a couple of hours then dropped a couple of times.

Then when i got through, there was no discount.

i ended up going to Metro Mile, who another forum member used. now Im paying $34.41 a month + 5.6 cent per mile vs 1500 per year. So as long as i drive less than 1635 miles a month i break even.

They only operate in a few states.

California, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington

There is of course a referral if you wanted to use them, please PM me.

Called. Currently with liberty mutual and tried to get them to lower my premiums. Was on hold for a couple of hours then dropped a couple of times.

Then when i got through, there was no discount.

i ended up going to Metro Mile, who another forum member used. now Im paying $34.41 a month + 5.6 cent per mile vs 1500 per year. So as long as i drive less than 1635 miles a month i break even.

They only operate in a few states.

California, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington

There is of course a referral if you wanted to use them, please PM me.

That’s a clever policy to charge a base + mileage.

Heard about Insure MyTesla for Canada.
Called them for a quote. $1,800.

My present policy is $980.

Not such a good deal...

I thought I was an anomaly, but apparently not. My quote from Liberty was almost 3x my State Farm premium. Oh well, I can't stand their ad campaign, so I'm relieved to not feel compelled to support them.

And looking at the JD Power ratings shows Liberty's ratings are really bad--in many regions, like California, dead last, which makes it a curious choice for Tesla as a partner.

pcr study