TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussion

Interenational Vehicle Registration Papers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by asoule, Jan 25, 2016.

  1. asoule

    asoule Member

    Apr 1, 2014
    I will be participating in 80edays ( this summer with my Model S. We will be driving through approximately 20 countries, including 12 European countries. It is normal, in fact required, in Europe that each car have its "International Papers". This is a little booklet that translates the car's registration into several languages so that, when you cross a border, there isn't a problem with the customs people understanding the registration information for your car. It is similar to an International Driving Permit. Does anyone know who can provide International Papers for an American registered vehicle? thanks.

Share This Page