Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Ambient Light

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How about this 15 page thread on this topic, here?

How about this 15 page thread on this topic, here?

Unrelated question: how do you copy a thread so you can paste it in the format you used above? I copy/paste the URL but it doesn’t show up like that.

Unrelated question: how do you copy a thread so you can paste it in the format you used above? I copy/paste the URL but it doesn’t show up like that.

The site owners have the site set to do it automatically, but if it doesnt work you can try changing the variables in the header it creates when you paste a link.

In my post above, I grabbed the URL from my browser (standard URL from chrome browser) and pasted it. The site converted it to:

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 3.03.59 PM.png

That "unfurl" command is the one that makes the link appear like it does in my post. If I were to change the value of "true" to "false", it would appear as a standard hyperlink vs the appearance it does now.

The site owners have the site set to do it automatically, but if it doesnt work you can try changing the variables in the header it creates when you paste a link.

In my post above, I grabbed the URL from my browser (standard URL from chrome browser) and pasted it. The site converted it to:

View attachment 1040300

That "unfurl" command is the one that makes the link appear like it does in my post. If I were to change the value of "true" to "false", it would appear as a standard hyperlink vs the appearance it does now.
Thanks. I use Safari on macOS and iOS and the conversion doesn’t happen automatically.

Hi, has anyone purchased an interior ambient light pack for their Tesla. From somewhere like Aliexpress maybe. Id like to purchase but would like to use others experience on how they found them, quality wise etc?
Ya I did and it looks so cool, easy to install, came with remote,tape, tool, took about a week or so to arrive.

Quality-it was bright, worked right out the box, 200 color patterns, QR code for app control included. I’ve only had it for 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator: