Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

What is the best option to change the interior from dark ash wood to piano black?

Sticker/decal?
Wrapped?
Complete replacement?

Something else?

Many thanks in advance!

Jack

Thanks - have you done this to your vehicle? If so, what was the result and do you have any photos?
I did both my model 3s, including door switch areas and everything. If you want a photo let me know. It was really easy to get a very professional output. And they've stayed mint for 4 years since. You simply clean the panel with some rubbing alcohol, make sure there's no dust or debris on it (use blue tape to tap the whole panel and remove stuff), and then follow simple directions to apply the vinyl like a sticker. Super simple.

PXL_20230927_211407215.jpg

idk about piano black (and why would you want it, it's a fingerprint magnet?), but abstract ocean is where I got my vinyl and they have tons of color options including matrix black which is really nice.
Thank you for the phones - you’ve done a fantastic job! Yeah I know what you mean about fingerprints. That said, your carbon result has swayed me to get carbon I think!