Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior db comparison 2023 M3P & Highland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Post, and first time Tesla Owner last July 4th. I’ve searched but as of yet haven’t seen these statistics posted. I’ve seen many comment how Highland is MUCH quieter but curious on specifics if anyone has seen them.

i saw a video on it and there wasnt that much difference except for the wind noise which was less and db number a bit lower.

The issue is that the really annoying model 3 noise is the tire noise getting transmitted through the chassis. and that is megaannoying. The wind noise doesnt matter that much. and videos and db meters dont accurately capture how much better the highland treats the tirenoise most likely (even if on a db meter or youtube video there doesnt seem to be that much difference)

Upvote 0
on crappy roads, road noise still is an issue -- on a nice properly paved road, the new highland is butter sweet quiet.
i never got to drive the older model 3 on the highway, but most youtubers have shown a slight difference when comparing the 2 vehicles. cars pretty dang quiet and smooth.

Upvote 0