Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My inventory car that was in the inventory on 10th October is being delivered today... But then again I don't remember if it said it was available for immediate delivery.

Howver, given that there was a shipment that arrived in the UK just a few days ago, it's likely there could be some cars available right now. Probably your best bet would be to call your nearest Tesla showroom or service centre and pick the "sales" option to check before purchasing.

My inventory car that was in the inventory on 10th October is being delivered today... But then again I don't remember if it said it was available for immediate delivery.

Howver, given that there was a shipment that arrived in the UK just a few days ago, it's likely there could be some cars available right now. Probably your best bet would be to call your nearest Tesla showroom or service centre and pick the "sales" option to check before purchasing.
Thanks for that. Ordered from inventory on the 20th October, and have a VIN in the invoice. Tesla say delivery should be around November 21. But no email or text confirmation though.

Ah - that's probably going to be cars that are on one of the recent ships (possibly Jasper Arrow?) For some reason they put a few cars that are on their way to Europe/UK in the inventory a week or so after the ship leaves the US.

I was told 7th November for delivery first but this was not definite. A week or so ago I got a text message telling me when the collection date/time would be, and then a phone call the next day to confirm. Apart from that, no updates.

It's a bit silly/misleading that it says "immediate delivery" really. Should just be "faster delivery" or something like that.

I ordered an inventory model S in back in June and it was ready for delivery in little over a week. I actually didn't take deliver until late July as I took the govt interest free loan and that was a long drawn out application process.