Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IONIQ 5 N vs Model 3 Ludacris | Nürburgring

Which will clock in the fastest time Nürburgring?

• IONIQ 5 N

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Model 3 L

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Elektrick

subatomic e-
Aug 20, 2022
PNW
w/ Stock Tires.

I think these two great EVs are a fun match up with both having similar real world 0-60 and 1/4 mile times.

At best I think both could dial in 10.9ish in the 1/4. There is one guy in Australia clocking in 11.2 with the IONIQ 5N stock; however, he's a big fella so with a vegan driver, stickier tires and a little weight reduction, breaking 10s should be obtainable.

Last edited:
Scenario 1: Stock for Stock in their Stock form.

Scenario 2: With different wheels/tires.

* The IONIQ 5 N in the video above was in stock form with the stock tires. With different tires it should easily be able to clock in a better time.

I'm also curious how well the simulated gear box on the IONIQ 5 N will help for the driver.

In my opinion what HMG has pulled off in an EV with the simulated gear box, paddle shifters etc... is an engineering marvel. This is far from being a gimmick since it is actually functional for simulating downshifts. For those in the know will appreciate this.

Last edited:
The 2023 M3 Performance was listed a 162 mph (260 km/h).

I wonder what would be the Model 3 Ludicrous top speed at the Nürburgring ?

From the above video, the IONIQ 5 N was 164 mph (264 km/h).

And from this video Model S Plaid at Nürburgring Again, the Model S Plaid was 179.5 mph (289 km/h)

N5 max speed Nürburgring - full image .jpg

MS Plaid max speed Nürburgring - full image .jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Elektrick