Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iOS 15 beta + Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After Apple showed off the new goodies coming this fall, I promptly did what I do every year and ignored the "don't run this on your daily driver" warning and installed the beta on my (backed up) daily driver.

I'm happy to report that the Tesla app works without a problem with iOS 15 beta 1.
For my iPhone 11 Eben i up date to iOS 15 beta1,
App and Website nit work 😿
5C51FDE3-686A-4084-8ABF-48A41ED7B946.png

Well, I have also downloaded the beta version of iOS 15 (currently beta 2) and my 2019 Model S Performance now is displayed as "P100D" and our 2020 Model X Long Range Plus is a "100D" in the app. Prior to the update they were displayed appropriately and are correctly labeled in my account page on the website. Otherwise, the app works fine.

Working fine for me too on iOS 15 Beta 4, although I’ve noticed my car doesn’t seem to go to sleep anymore. Not sure if it’s related to the iOS beta, maybe something in the background is preventing my car from going to sleep. Also noticed higher phantom drain.

Working fine for me too on iOS 15 Beta 4, although I’ve noticed my car doesn’t seem to go to sleep anymore. Not sure if it’s related to the iOS beta, maybe something in the background is preventing my car from going to sleep. Also noticed higher phantom drain.
I experienced the same, turned out to be the widget. Delete that and your car should be able to sleep again...

Reactions: badiban