Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone 10x...caller can’t hear me on Bluetooth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2019 Model X. My software has the latest updates. I have been having a regular but random problem with the Bluetooth in my vehicle and my phone. The phone and the vehicle both say they are properly connected yet many times the person on the other end cannot hear me. When the phone is switch off bluetooth to either handset speaker or just pick up and talk a loud “pop” is heard in the speakers.
I have tried to remove the device and reconnect as well as have turned the vehicle off, etc and sometimes it works fine and other times it does not. Has anyone else experienced the same?

I have a 2019 Model X. My software has the latest updates. I have been having a regular but random problem with the Bluetooth in my vehicle and my phone. The phone and the vehicle both say they are properly connected yet many times the person on the other end cannot hear me. When the phone is switch off bluetooth to either handset speaker or just pick up and talk a loud “pop” is heard in the speakers.
I have tried to remove the device and reconnect as well as have turned the vehicle off, etc and sometimes it works fine and other times it does not. Has anyone else experienced the same?
I’ve had the same issue since I’ve bought mine. I have to delete the phone, reset the car, the add the phone. It works but I end up having the same issue.

• Disagree
Reactions: jerseygirl18
We've found the audio to be better when we're making cell-phone-to-cell-phone calls and worse when we call to a landline.

We suspect that our carrier is employing some noise reduction for calls entirely in their network, which aren't applied when going outside of their network.