Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone is making me crazy with the latest update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone- what is this "ghost" call that my car is making..or the iPhone is making...30 seconds after I leave my house? Every time I drive away from my house, the music stops and the car looks as if it is making a call. I can't "hang up" from the touch screen..and I have to fish out my iPhone and hold the power off button down for a few seconds.. then the car disconnects from the phone....connects one more time and a quick touch of the power button gets rid of it. What is this? It is making me crazy.

iOS 16.1.1
Model Y 2022.40.4.2

is it a ghost call or just your phone using the speaker? when I run waze as i drive every voice alert (police, red light camera, accident) pops on the screen like a call. pressing red hangup does nothing. i disappears after a second or 3. but it is completely from the phone using the speaker via Bluetooth.

i wonder what your phone is trying so say over the speaker?

I am having the same issue. Phone randomly connects and looks like it is making a call. Sometimes I can't even click the end button on the tesla screen. Have to toggle BT off. The issue is so hit or miss. Never can decipher what the cause is.

I am having the same issue. Phone randomly connects and looks like it is making a call. Sometimes I can't even click the end button on the tesla screen. Have to toggle BT off. The issue is so hit or miss. Never can decipher what the cause is.
So..I just completed the second drive since updating 16.1.2 .... I might be in the clear. Two trips now with nothing after having the issue for a few weeks.