Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be collecting her next week I'd say I must go to the bank tomorrow and pay them then set up a collection time. I must definitely get screen protectors that's a must anyway.
That's very fast, fair play. I was told to go for the matte version of the screen protectors and I'm glad I did as the car really is a greenhouse with all the glass.

I'd you're dealing with Jim Fox you'll be laughing as he's very flexible and super reasonable.

I'm collecting mine in Cork tomorrow. It arrived this morning, my wife happened to be in traffic near ballyseedy on the school run and saw the truck with a few of them being delivered.

I ordered on March 12th so tonight feels like Xmas Eve!
Congrats on getting it man. Out of curiosity, at what stage did you get assigned your VIN? I ordered on May 12th and am still in no mans land.

Reactions: WillCotter
Congrats on getting it man. Out of curiosity, at what stage did you get assigned your VIN? I ordered on May 12th and am still in no mans land.
March 12th ordered. Vin about two weeks later. You'll only get the reg a day or two before you collect. It varies by boat delivery, once it's in country it's only a few days until collection.

I drive myself mad checking the app for updates. Just give them a call as they have an idea more so than the app does.

The app gave me random estimates and I'm guessing that adjusts automatically based on shipping movements.

Tesla are massively into delivering all cars ordered in a quarter in that quarter so expect it to be quiet April May and then a flood of cars in June, quiet in July and August and then a ton of cars in Sept, etc.

It's worth the wait lads. So impressed with the car, very intuitive features that require little if any adjustment once set up.

Cool things like both side mirrors tilting down when reversing, side camera showing your blindspot when indicating etc.

Reactions: AidoC