Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is the charging port Type 1. I have an outlander PHEV, just want to confirm the current charger would suffice. Or do I have to buy an adaptor.. any Gurus here😊TIA

Attachments

• IMG_8665.jpeg
    IMG_8665.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 27
Anyone else going through finance Ireland, I haven't heard anything from them, just wondering what the process is?
Yeah I had an email yesterday after I got the delivery slot asking for a few more documents, they said after that there's nothing to do and will be in touch nearer the time

"Once we have the above there is nothing more we need to do. Closer to delivery time Tesla will request you to pay your deposit to them. Once they have it and have registered your car they will issue us with an invoice. We will then draw up the finance contract and send to you for digital signature. This is typically 1-2 days prior to your delivery date. "

Reactions: Brian O
is the charging port Type 1. I have an outlander PHEV, just want to confirm the current charger would suffice. Or do I have to buy an adaptor.. any Gurus here😊TIA
I'm in exactly the same position.After some research I bought a type 1 to type 2 adapter for the charger I use with the PHEV at home. Picked it up on amazon. Obviously I haven't used it yet, but the reviews were good and said it worked for them. I thought I'd try an adapter first and if it works I won't have to get a second charger at home.

Reactions: compufix
Little bit apprehensive about sending so much money over bank transfer to an account received over email😂😂 can anybody confirm the details
I was the same but after checking with them, I paid in full. Couple of hours of anxious waiting...but it showed up on the app and web page as paid. 'Course I'll know for definite whether it's an elaborate scam on Wednesday (collection day)!

I'm in exactly the same position.After some research I bought a type 1 to type 2 adapter for the charger I use with the PHEV at home. Picked it up on amazon. Obviously I haven't used it yet, but the reviews were good and said it worked for them. I thought I'd try an adapter first and if it works I won't have to get a second charger at home.
I ordered one now.. Type 1 to 2

Little bit apprehensive about sending so much money over bank transfer to an account received over email😂😂 can anybody confirm the details
Is this the same??

Enter the Bank Name: Citibank Europe PLC

Enter the Bank Account Name: Tesla Motors Ireland Ltd.

Swift Code/BIC: CITIIE2X

Payer ID Account Number: 19062007

Payer ID Number: 72065149

Payer ID Account IBAN: IE06CITI99005172065149

Enter in the payment due amount: €41,581.78

Best regards,

Alessandro – Delivery Advisor

Is this the same??

Enter the Bank Name: Citibank Europe PLC

Enter the Bank Account Name: Tesla Motors Ireland Ltd.

Swift Code/BIC: CITIIE2X

Payer ID Account Number: 19062007

Payer ID Number: 72065149

Payer ID Account IBAN: IE06CITI99005172065149

Enter in the payment due amount: €41,581.78

Best regards,

Alessandro – Delivery Advisor
Same Iban, bank name is just CITIBANK.

At least I’m not the only one that’s worried about this😂😂😂 I’m sure all will be fine, but you know these days you can never be to sure.

Reactions: compufix