Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Irish Delivery and Collection 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all those who don’t get the licence plate yet.. did your full payment go through?? Got hold to an agent and he checked it for me. He told me they got only my 1st chunk of payment. It’s true and the 2nd part had gone only today.. AIB to CITI will take a day. So tomorrow afternoon I’ll have my plate..

Hi all those who don’t get the licence plate yet.. did your full payment go through?? Got hold to an agent and he checked it for me. He told me they got only my 1st chunk of payment. It’s true and the 2nd part had gone only today.. AIB to CITI will take a day. So tomorrow afternoon I’ll have my plate..
My payment went through early last week but still no license plate number.

(01) 513 4727 and click option 4…
I rang them and they said "Hopefully, it will be soon but there is nothing we can do from our end" 🤷‍♂️. My insurer (Liberty) said that they need to go to their underwriters for Tesla cars which could take 24-48 hours. So at this point, it might mess up my collection.

I could switch insurer providers but I would lose a year of No Claims Discount, so it seems a bit silly to do that.