Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is 8-12 Week Delivery Estimate accurate these days?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I submitted my M3 SR+ order on the same day for delivery on Jacksonville Florida but didn't get anything yet. You're Lucky

Just for your reference I ordered on 6/18 with delivery no earlier than mid to late July. Got a message from SA on 7/3 confirming if I still want to take delivery in July. Got a VIN assigned on 7/8 and on 7/10 received confirmation saying my car is on the way. Scheduled delivery for 7/16.

Good luck you should be getting your confirmations soon

Just for your reference I ordered on 6/18 with delivery no earlier than mid to late July. Got a message from SA on 7/3 confirming if I still want to take delivery in July. Got a VIN assigned on 7/8 and on 7/10 received confirmation saying my car is on the way. Scheduled delivery for 7/16.

Good luck you should be getting your confirmations soon
I received all of my confirmations by going to the Tesla chat and asking to speak with delivery. I’ve received no texts or emails or updates in my tesla account. So it’s a little nerve wracking.

I’m going to text my advisor on Monday to see if he’s heard anything official yet on his end. The person I chatted with said it was in transit and due for delivery on the 18th and that the vehicle would be brand new but wouldn’t tell me where it was being shipped from

I submitted my M3 SR+ order on the same day for delivery on Jacksonville Florida but didn't get anything yet. You're Lucky
I submitted my order for M3 LR AWD in May and requested delivery mid July (in Jacksonville) and I have heard nothing. I reached out to my SA and delivery person and they haven’t returned emails, phone calls, or texts. It’s a very frustrating process and I’m hoping it’s all worth it!! Best of luck to you and hopefully our Jacksonville store will receive a load of cars soon.

I placed my order for M3 LR AWD on 6/26 with an 8-12 week timeframe but was surprised to get a call yesterday that my car was at the delivery center. Has me wondering if the car was refused by someone else and was reassigned to me. No communication at all until yesterday and BAM, it’s ready to pick up. I have a 3 hour drive to pick it up so hopefully it’s good to go!

I placed my order for M3 LR AWD on 6/26 with an 8-12 week timeframe but was surprised to get a call yesterday that my car was at the delivery center. Has me wondering if the car was refused by someone else and was reassigned to me. No communication at all until yesterday and BAM, it’s ready to pick up. I have a 3 hour drive to pick it up so hopefully it’s good to go!
Congrats!!

Ordered LR AWD (Multi-coat Red) on 03 July. So far still nothing but a reservation number and a prediction of 8-12 weeks on my account page. I'll admit to being somewhat envious of those of you who have your VIN/delivery dates already.

Holy crap! Just got a text that my vehicle is enroute to the delivery centre. Was instructed to schedule my pickup appointment. Delivery scheduled for Friday, 17 July at 11:00! Woot!

I’m going to text my advisor on Monday to see if he’s heard anything official yet on his end. The person I chatted with said it was in transit and due for delivery on the 18th and that the vehicle would be brand new but wouldn’t tell me where it was being shipped from
18th July or August? when did you make your order and what state? I made min in 7/6 Florida