Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries after 1/1/2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery window moved a week closer today.

Ordered 11/14/2023
MX Plaid, Ultra Red/Cream, 20's, yoke
EDD1: Jan - Feb
EDD2: Feb 1 - Mar -28 (updated 11/17)
EDD3: Dec 30 - Feb 3 (updated 12/12)
EDD4: Jan 25 - Mar 7 (updated 12/19)
EDD5: Feb 2 - Mar 8 (updated 1/21)
EDD6: Feb 11 - Mar 3 (updated 2/3)
EDD7: Feb 20 - Feb 26 (updated 2/6)
EDD8: Feb 13 - Feb 22 (updated 2/11)

This morning I was offered 2 delivery dates for next week. Is that the norm these days, just 2 days?

At first I read it wrong and thought it was tomorrow and the next day. A part of me said, "YES!", but since I'm bringing 2 work buddies along with me (I'm not trading-in), I thought that might not be enough notice for them. I also have the problem where Progressive Insurance doesn't like my VIN (did you type it wrong?), so need a few days for my agent to work that out.

Ordered 11/14/2023
MX Plaid, Ultra Red/Cream, 20's, yoke
EDD1: Jan - Feb
EDD2: Feb 1 - Mar -28 (updated 11/17)
EDD3: Dec 30 - Feb 3 (updated 12/12)
EDD4: Jan 25 - Mar 7 (updated 12/19)
EDD5: Feb 2 - Mar 8 (updated 1/21)
EDD6: Feb 11 - Mar 3 (updated 2/3)
EDD7: Feb 20 - Feb 26 (updated 2/6)
EDD8: Feb 13 - Feb 22 (updated 2/11)

Took delivery today of MX Plaid, Ultra Red/Cream, 20's, with yoke, ordered 11/14/2023.

Found a single scratch in the clear coat on the left rear corner, which they quickly buffed out. Questioned the trim piece immediately behind the FWD's on the right side, which didn't seem to be seated properly. They took a picture of it for my records and said it should settle after a few days in the sun. I'm supposed to report back. FWD's looked great. No other issues, except driver ignorance. Twice while driving in parking lots I missed the yoke and could have had an accident. I also had a lot of trouble enabling autopilot. It helps to click the right wheel, not the little icon above it. :rolleyes:

Next steps: schedule tint and wheel alignment and get my rear camber parts installed (shims, toe adjustment and lowering links). I think I'll lower the rear one inch and the front enough to level it (less than an inch).

Reactions: ChiefRollo
Is there a front camera bumper?

I'm picking up mine this week.

I read that the new model 3 has 5G connectivity and better range for wifi....

Can you give us some details?

Thanks
THIS!

Just ordered a Stealth Gray tax edition and am dying to know if there will be a front camera bumper or ambient lighting. (Thanks to others who confirmed the center wheel horn!)

My wife’s 2023 Model 3 with enhanced autopilot still doesn’t have any of the features EAP features we paid for and i’m hoping my Model X will have better luck.

Is the Phoenix radar operable on these new 2024 VINs? From reading other posts, I think folks have already confirmed that all H4 models have the radar but they’ve been turned off. Is that correct (and is it still correct for the 2024 builds)?

THIS!

Just ordered a Stealth Gray tax edition and am dying to know if there will be a front camera bumper or ambient lighting. (Thanks to others who confirmed the center wheel horn!)

My wife’s 2023 Model 3 with enhanced autopilot still doesn’t have any of the features EAP features we paid for and i’m hoping my Model X will have better luck.

Is the Phoenix radar operable on these new 2024 VINs? From reading other posts, I think folks have already confirmed that all H4 models have the radar but they’ve been turned off. Is that correct (and is it still correct for the 2024 builds)?
If you don’t mind, what’s your EDD and location? I just order the same car