Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries after 1/1/2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't seen anyone reported taking deliveries yet.

My order was on hold until 12/31 and is now released. Currently I see no EDD, asked my SA and she said it's normal.
Has anyone taken, or will be taking delivery this week?

1704234353125.png

I just received a call from the delivery advisor, asking if I'm willing to cancel my scheduled Saturday delivery because Tesla can't currently deliver car with the tax credit. They're still working with the IRS to sort it out. If I don't mind skipping the tax credit, I can pick up the car right away; it's already at the service center. However, if I want the tax credit, I'll need to wait until further notice.

may I ask your config?
I just received a call from the delivery advisor, asking if I'm willing to cancel my scheduled Saturday delivery because Tesla can't currently deliver car with the tax credit. They're still working with the IRS to sort it out. If I don't mind skipping the tax credit, I can pick up the car right away; it's already at the service center. However, if I want the tax credit, I'll need to wait until further notice.

Got a RF VIN today.

Ordered 11/14/2023
MX Plaid, Ultra Red/Cream, 20's, yoke
EDD1: Jan - Feb
EDD2: Feb 1 - Mar -28 (updated 11/17)
EDD3: Dec 30 - Feb 3 (updated 12/12)
EDD4: Jan 25 - Mar 7 (updated 12/19)
EDD5: Feb 2 - Mar 8 (updated 1/21)
EDD6: Feb 11 - Mar 3 (updated 2/3)
EDD7: Feb 20 - Feb 26 (updated 2/6)

Has anyone taken delivery of a 2024 Model X with the updated yoke? Any pics available of that? I think I've only seen the steering wheel with the camera button and mechanical horn but not the yoke with those features.

We have an EDD of 2/16-2/23 for a MXLR White/White/20/yoke.

Wow, so if "Must take delivery by 3/31" holds they don't give you much window from the announcement of the FSD transfer to missing the window of opportunity. Guess I need to get on it!
Dont worry. They had that stipulation last quarter as well, but it still applied to everyone that took delivery after Dec 31. Pretty damn sure they’ll be okay this time as well as long as your order is in before March 31.

And, to continue, I have a feeling they will have the transfer promo for the rest of the year in fact. They just don’t have the same demand growth. So, they gotta pull all sorts of levers and play with pricing—like a legacy dealer. Imagine that.

Has anyone taken delivery of a 2024 Model X with the updated yoke? Any pics available of that? I think I've only seen the steering wheel with the camera button and mechanical horn but not the yoke with those features.

Yeah i have. Picked it up on Sunday! It’s basically the exact same as before just with a camera button instead of horn button.

Reactions: SNY126
Ordered 01/26/2024
MXLR 7 seats/black/black/22/round steering wheel
Pickup: Northern California
EDD1 updated 1/26/2024: Feb 24 - Mar 24
EDD2 updated 2/3/2024: Feb 4 - Feb 24
EDD2 updated 2/4/2024: Feb 5 - Feb 25
EDD 3 updated 2/5/2024: Feb 6 - Feb 26

Previously ordered Model X in November 2021 and didn’t receive it until June 2022. Ordered Model S in Feb 2022 and received it in May 2022. I have no idea what to expect in terms of timing or build quality. Our S is superb. Our previous Model X was a lemon 🤷🏿‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_7111.jpeg
    IMG_7111.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7112.jpeg
    IMG_7112.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7113.jpeg
    IMG_7113.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: ChiefRollo