Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is anyone going to attend CES 2016?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
POX - just watched your first update from CES - thank you. Amused at how many of the demonstrators you interviewed were French! I'll have to check out the solar-powered monitor camera - need to learn if it has any reasonable amount of battery storage for cloudy/snowy/dark conditions.

Just watched Amnon Shashua's CES 2016 preso. Not much insight into what Tesla may or may not be doing in 2016.

So... For anyone at CES... would you be willing to stop by North hall booth 331 (MobilEye) and see if they'll give up when/if Tesla will have newer MobilEye and camera hardware rolling off the production line :)

Thanks for checking out the video. I'm on my way back home now with a bunch of footage and interviews. I should have a car video out some time tomorrow. BMW, Microsoft, Fairday, Bolt and and a few more.

POX - just watched your first update from CES - thank you. Amused at how many of the demonstrators you interviewed were French! I'll have to check out the solar-powered monitor camera - need to learn if it has any reasonable amount of battery storage for cloudy/snowy/dark conditions.

Thanks for checking out the video. I'm on my way back home now with a bunch of footage and interviews. I should have a car video out some time tomorrow. BMW, Microsoft, Fairday, Bolt and and a few more.
Are you driving up Rte 93? One of our favorite roads...(and deserving of a string of SpCs!!!!!!!!!!!!!​). Unfortunately, the boring-other-than-the-Verde Canyon I-15 is probably your route, as that's where the SpSs are...