Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is FSD beta 10.69.2 as of 9/14/2022 taking any new people ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously give me FSD Beta already!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-190422.png
    Screenshot_20220915-190422.png
    221 KB · Views: 77
Elon Musk announced this morning on Twitter that the beta program will be expanding to all owners that have a Safety Score above 80 after the release of the next version, 10.69.2.1.
Hopefully. But really he didn't say to owners and didn't say to all. And didn't say exactly when, just later. Unless you have a more explicit tweet that I missed.

Reactions: DarkForest
I was on 10.16 and got FSD for the first time on Monday, I showed in TeslaFi (had a temp account) but as best I could see I was the only one. For what it is worth after getting stuck on the .16 branch and unable to get FSD, I put the software update preference to standard from advanced to stop me from getting ahead of the FSD version again. On Monday morning I got the update. So at least some people are getting FSD that are new to the program.
Has anyone else had success by changing the update preference to "Standard" from "Advanced"? I'd like to try that, but intuitively it seems like it might slow down acquiring FSD, but 'The Proton' had pretty quick and positive results... I'm tempted!

Has anyone else had success by changing the update preference to "Standard" from "Advanced"? I'd like to try that, but intuitively it seems like it might slow down acquiring FSD, but 'The Proton' had pretty quick and positive results... I'm tempted!
You aren't going to trick the system into giving you FSD beta by playing with the settings. Tesla has not rolled beta out to any significant numbers of new users yet. teslafi shows only one of its subscribers getting FSD beta from a non-beta software load.

I'm on version 2022.28.2, with a Safety Score of 98 for 2 months. Has anyone received FSDb from 2022.28.2 yet? Will being on such a recent software version slow down my receipt of FSDb? Thanks!
I feel like you won't get the update. But I think 10.69.3 will be either on the 2022.24 branch or all the way up to 2022.28 branch so you may not be missing out for too long.