Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is it totaled 22 MYP? Passenger front tire/fender collision

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This does not even compare to other things i've dealt with before, I am just glad no one got hurt. Yes, I can try to go after the other driver but they are just some dumb teenagers, given that they were driving an old beat up car without insurance and honestly came off as underprivileged (appearance, vocabulary, demeanor), it will cost me more time and actual out of pocket money to legally pursue damages only to confirm that she (and her parents) have nothing. I am fortunate to be in a position to be flexible with how i deal with this, so if my insurance policy is going to cover everything including the diminished value, then I'll be ok, however if the insurance decides to go after them legally, then thats out of my control.

Also, if you've never dealt with Los Angeles police, then know that any claims i make will never see the light of day.
none of that is true, but if you feel it's a waste of time I can understand that.

Reactions: Yelobird