Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is scheduled departure working consistently for you?

Is scheduled departure working for you?

• Yes

• Not consistently

• Not using the feature

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is still kind of spotty. It doesn't seem to recognize that Sunday is a weeknight and Friday is a weekend night, so it schedules a charge for the car to be at 90% on Saturday morning, but not Monday morning.

Charging efficiency is down from where it was when I charged the car to 90% as soon as I pulled into my garage in the afternoon. I'm seeing ~85% now, where I used to see 92%. I'm guessing the colder battery does not take a charge as readily as a warm one, and more energy is converted into heat. FWIW, I charge at 32A @ 240v and my garage ambient temperature is in the 50s or 60s most of the time, even when it's pretty cold outside.

A682E1EB-FD05-4C8F-A965-661FB18B5461.jpeg

Scheduled departure for 9:30, come out at 9:25 and the heater was on and seat warmer was on. But the regen/ battery temp was useless in 20°f
I really wish we could just manual toggle the heater for the car instead of hoping the software developers do their tasks correctly. Wouldn’t hurt to have a backup-method of heating the battery instead of overcharging it for the day.

Not true. If departure time is set earlier than 6:00 charging will complete at (actually around a half hour before) the set time.

I just noticed Scheduled Departure ended at 615am this morning. I started using the feature about 10 days ago and it has worked flawlessly.

The first day it did finish 30min before 6am but u noticed it has crept closer and closer to 6am and today kept charging past 6am. The cabin preheat is set to finish at 745am.

SmartSelect_20200130-065312_One UI Home.jpg