Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Is Tesla playing a shell game with delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve contacted every delivery staff I can about a delivery on October 8 or 9. I’ve also made my circumstances about travel very clear. Those October dates will be after the end of quarter rush. Given the several delays and the fact that they’ve delivered my original car to someone else, one would think and hope that they’ll honor that request. It’s only a two day window, as I travel again on October 10, this time to LA. Maybe I can pick one up there and drive it home to Maryland:)

If you want that particular VIN I would just keep the original delivery date and then not show up. After a day or two they will contact you to find out why. Just email them back from Europe and say you forgot the appointment and would like to reschedule as soon as possible. When they email back or leave a voicemail just wait a day and email back with answer. You can buy enough time that they will not be able to give the car to someone else and it will be there when you return.

Reactions: TT97