Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is the Tesla company forum site down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still working for me. I used to be a regular poster there, but it’s become a cesspit of puerile arguments and flame wars between certain individuals. And the snootiness to non-Tesla BEVs is appalling. Some there absolutely celebrate the so-called “failure” of any non-Tesla BEV, and endlessly mock and rubbish anything that isn’t Tesla.

And if you call them out for it, pointing out the Elon Musk wants to see all EVs succeed and would disagree with them, or that not every BEV needs to have 500km range and a company built charger network to meet someone’s needs, they really go off. The fact that I’m happily going to keep my LEAF after I get my Tesla is apparently tantamount to being a traitor to the cause. Worse than a cult.

Still working for me. I used to be a regular poster there, but it’s become a cesspit of puerile arguments and flame wars between certain individuals. And the snootiness to non-Tesla BEVs is appalling. Some there absolutely celebrate the so-called “failure” of any non-Tesla BEV, and endlessly mock and rubbish anything that isn’t Tesla.

And if you call them out for it, pointing out the Elon Musk wants to see all EVs succeed and would disagree with them, or that not every BEV needs to have 500km range and a company built charger network to meet someone’s needs, they really go off. The fact that I’m happily going to keep my LEAF after I get my Tesla is apparently tantamount to being a traitor to the cause. Worse than a cult.
So that forum hasn’t changed then. I ditched it 4 years ago.

Reactions: meloccom