Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there a way to shut off the 360 view?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since V9, the Tesla has been relegated to the barely driven car.. even after .42 was installed, this is not the car we wanted.

Anyway, had to use it yesterday and found that new 360 view completely distracting. Constant flashing of cars banging into each other and into my car. Often times it shows things that aren't there. It keeps dragging my attention off the road b/c it wants to warn me about things that don't exist.

Did a very quick scan through the UI and boards and didn't see a way to shut that off. Anyone know a way?

Since V9, the Tesla has been relegated to the barely driven car.. even after .42 was installed, this is not the car we wanted.

Anyway, had to use it yesterday and found that new 360 view completely distracting. Constant flashing of cars banging into each other and into my car. Often times it shows things that aren't there. It keeps dragging my attention off the road b/c it wants to warn me about things that don't exist.

Did a very quick scan through the UI and boards and didn't see a way to shut that off. Anyone know a way?
position as needed ;):
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Sticky-Notes-Yellow-12-Pack/dp/B079X7ZS77