Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there anything left to speculate about?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's one - If you look at the video's of the model 3 while driving the screen appears to be completely dark - like 100% off. How are you going to see basic driver stuff like blinkers, or more advanced stuff like lane markers when AP is on?

What about the rumor of a keycard instead of a fob for the M3. Do you think it's true?

tesla-model-3-keycard-cupholder.jpg

So the 3 is almost here, but the amount of speculation and rumour-mongering seems to be at all all time high!

Is there anything left to have a heated debate about?

Has anyone covered auto-dimming on the rear view mirror?
How about locking wheel nuts Y/N?
What pressure do we expect the tyres to be inflated to?

Come on, there must be something!!!!

I would think the next great debate is the logic in the navigation system when asking the M3 to take you to a good microbrew.

Sorry, for wiper blades you'll have to purchase the Model S. For $35,000 it'll come with a bottle of windex and a towel. A microfiber towel is a premium upgrade.
Actually, this is more or less how the windshield wiper was invented in the first place.

As her husband was leaning out the window and wiping down the window in the rain a Canadian woman said to herself "There's got to be a better way of doing this."

Reactions: DR61
I was wondering about the logic behind the seat design. When I was driving a Model 3, my back was really sore because there was this metal plate inside, and you could feel it through the seat. But Elon was in the passenger seat and he insisted he couldn't feel it, and for some reason he was repossessing my parrot. On second thought, this might have been a dream.

• Funny
Reactions: DrivingRockies