Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is there complete list of features in MX UI?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for complete list of features in MX UI, beyond basic descriptions available elsewhere like "Nav system" etc. Especially what makes it significantly different from other manufacturers (FSD technically is not there yet). Also, list of interior features - like how many ways seats can be adjusted, are they ventilated, are massage seats available? Thanks.

In the newer cars, the seats are no ventilated and I don't think they ever had a massage feature. Adjustment is pretty standard in current production: tilt, forward-back, up-down. No side bolsters, no front extension for long legs. Don't expect Mercedes S class features in a Tesla.

In the newer cars, the seats are no ventilated and I don't think they ever had a massage feature. Adjustment is pretty standard in current production: tilt, forward-back, up-down. No side bolsters, no front extension for long legs. Don't expect Mercedes S class features in a Tesla.
Thanks! It still surprises me why not offer more creature comfort for an extra charge. I am sure profit margin on 20 way seat in BMW is way higher that on the vehicle itself.

ironic, because there are mb parts in a tesla

ironic, because there are mb parts in a tesla
The turn stalks are the same, but those are going away, and the door switches. The seats have been built in-house at Tesla for a while. I remember visiting and seeing a long row of them in an engineering area. They were testing various designs and had places where they stained or wore out circled with markers and some of them cut apart.