Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ISO Past Referral Items

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
see: Referral Program

Referral Program

The current Tesla Referral Program begins July 18 and will run until October 15, 2016. Anyone who orders a new Model S or Model X during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get a $1,000 credit towards the purchase price.

To show our appreciation, referring owners will be eligible for our Referral Program awards:

10 Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 10 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for two to attend our next Tesla unveiling event.

5+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 5 qualifying referrals will receive a set of 21" custom Arachnid wheels in black, silver or grey, including summer performance tires and installation. These exclusive forged aluminum wheels offer improved performance and are not available for purchase.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 3 or more referrals will receive an exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who makes 2 or more qualifying referrals will receive a Tesla Leather Duffel, not available for purchase.

Ludicrous P100D Model X
Each qualified referral you make gives you an additional entry into a drawing to win a Ludicrous P100D Model X.

see: Referral Program

Referral Program

The current Tesla Referral Program begins July 18 and will run until October 15, 2016. Anyone who orders a new Model S or Model X during this period using the referral link of a Tesla owner will get a $1,000 credit towards the purchase price.

To show our appreciation, referring owners will be eligible for our Referral Program awards:

10 Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 10 qualifying referrals will receive an invitation for two to attend our next Tesla unveiling event.

5+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 5 qualifying referrals will receive a set of 21" custom Arachnid wheels in black, silver or grey, including summer performance tires and installation. These exclusive forged aluminum wheels offer improved performance and are not available for purchase.

3+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who make 3 or more referrals will receive an exclusive Tesla Owners Jacket.

2+ Qualifying Referrals
Owners who makes 2 or more qualifying referrals will receive a Tesla Leather Duffel, not available for purchase.

Ludicrous P100D Model X
Each qualified referral you make gives you an additional entry into a drawing to win a Ludicrous P100D Model X.

Thank you!

I had ten referrals in that program but discovered today that one had cancelled so I knew I'd be missing something but did not know what.

see: [URL='http://web.archive.org/web/20160903010648/https://www.tesla.com/support/referral-program']Referral Program Program[/URL]

Referral Program

10 Qualifying Referrals

5+ Qualifying Referrals

3+ Qualifying Referrals

2+ Qualifying Referrals

Ludicrous P100D Model X

Not to be a pest, but can you also find an archived copy the Tesla webpage showing details of the program that just ended a few days ago on the 15th?

I tried using the "Internet Archive: Wayback Machine" site you used for the above but to no avail.

Thanks again.

Hank -- appreciate the info.

I have an unusual situation. I'm buying the car from Tyson's (Tyco Road) in Virginia and registering the car in Virginia (so the Tesla website has my VA address), but I am not a resident of Virginia (one of those multi-state things for tax purposes). The Tesla referral program says that residents of VA are not eligible. I'm trying to reach someone to get them to put me on the "non-Virginia resident's list) so that I can get my prizes. I don't want to just change the address in my Tesla and risk screwing up the car delivery.

Any thoughts/suggestions?